ART. 13 OF DECREE LAW OF 30th JUNE 2003 (D. LGS. 196/2003) ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
(Published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale nr. 174 of 29th July 2003 – Ordinary Supplement nr. 123/L)
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE DUTY TO INFORM SET FORTH UNDER THE ABOVE MENTIONED ART. OF ITALIAN LAW, GB Plast s.r.l. HEREBY DECLARES THAT:
GB Plast s.r.l. processes personal data of customers, suppliers, collaborators and persons who voluntarily sent (directly, via fax, via email) their personal data to our customer service or our telemarketing service agency.
According to the above mentioned law (ref. Art. 2 – Finality), GB Plast s.r.l. assures that the treatment of your personal data is in observance of the rights, the basic freedoms, and the dignity as well, with a specific reference to privacy, personal identity and lawfulness to defend your rights and protect your personal data.
FINALITY OF TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the mentioned law, we inform you that the treatment of the submitted data has the only purpose of supplying the services requested and proceeding with the execution of the contract, in particular:
· store your data into our database;
· generate internal statistics;
· provide you with technical assistance and help;
· write technical reports about services requested by active and/or potential clients;
· send out delivery notes, invoices and credit notes;
· send out estimates and offers to active and/or potential customers;
· send out offer requests to active and/or potential suppliers;
· keep ordinary and VAT accounts;
· manage incomes and payments;
· send commercial info to active and/or potential customers about our activity or the activity of other companies operating in the field of Computer Science;
· exchange of communications about the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company; via phone, regular mail, carrier, fax, e-mail and through reserved areas of the website http://www.gb-plast.it ;
perform the duties of Italian Law, regulations, community policies, civil society and fiscal policies.
No personal data submitted by the interested party is acquired by the website on purpose.
No cookies are used for the transmission of personal data, nor systems for tracing or identifying the interested parties.
Cookies are used only in order to transmit session identifiers (random numbers generated by the Server), which are necessary to guarantee a safe and effective website surfing, and are used for statistic purposes for the count of monthly unique visits.
Cookies can be deleted with the proper browser tool.
COMMUNICATION AND TRASMISSION OF DATA
If necessary, personal data may be shared also with:
· all the people who are entitled to access the data by law;
· our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers when entitled by their tasks and/or contracts, for commercial purposes;
· factoring companies, debt recovery agencies, credit insurance agencies;
· companies that own and/or are allowed to give out licenses for the supplied services/products, only when necessary in order for the interested party to use the purchased services/products;
· post offices and carriers to send documents and/or products;
· suppliers of Unified Messaging services, when messages and communications concerning the data treatment finalities are sent to the interested parties over the Net; ;
· natural persons and/or corporations, public and/or private (law, accounting and financial consultancy, job consultancy agencies responsible for the preparation of paychecks, Legal Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Work, etc.) when the data transmission is necessary in order to perform our activities as explained above;
· bank institutes for the management of incomes and payments coming from the execution of the contracts;
DATA COLLECTION AND CONSEQUENCES IN CASE OF MISSED DATA SUBMITTAL
Personal data submittal by those who wish to start any commercial relationship with our company, even if only for informative purposes concerning our activity/services, is facultative, however a missed data submittal might cause the break of the relationship, of all activities and law compliances, including the fiscal ones. Data are stored at our head office, for as long as required by civil and fiscal laws.
Personal data are processed and stored only within GB Plast s.r.l.’s head offices through paper documents, computer, telephone, and electronic formats able to memorize, manage and transmit the data itself, in total observance of safety and privacy.
RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The responsible person in charge for the treatment of personal data at GB Plast s.r.l. is Mr. Gabriele Bellorini.
RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA
The interested party has the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not such personal data has been retained, even if not registered yet, and to have them transmitted in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to be informed of:
· the source, the purpose and the method of processing of the personal data;
· the logic applied to the processing when this is carried out by electronic means;
· the identity of the responsible person in charge and the persons processing the data (Art. 5, par.2);
the persons or organizations to whom the personal data may be transmitted or who may have access to such data as responsible persons in charge.
The interested party shall have the right to demand:
· the details to be updated, rectified or integrated as and when it is deemed necessary;
the data to be eliminated, rendered anonymous, or blocked if they have been collected, stored or processed unlawfully, or if the purposes the data had been collected for are considered unnecessary.
The interested party shall have the right to object wholly or partially:
· for legitimate reasons concerning the purpose of data collecting;
to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes of advertising, direct sales, market research or business communications.
The interested party may exercise any of the rights listed above with informal request addressed to the owner of the company or one of the responsible persons in charge, who shall provide adequate reply on time.
The request may be sent by recorded delivery, fax or e-mail.